Saturday, May 30, 2009

When was i silent last?



It wasn’t last night when I was asleep. I had dreamt then. Met my school teacher in dreams and did some easy chit chat with her. I told her how my college days had been, how disenchanting my days at a Media house had been where I interned for a couple of months, the paranoid Chief Editor there, memories of dad, and my present workplace: where i’m learning to gear up for doing something concrete in life.

So, it was no where in my nap. The SILENCE.

The day, rather all days, depart prattling, pondering, conversing, bantering, sneering and doing what not. All but remaining silent, from with-in and with-out.

Wondering when (if ever) has commotion stopped? The answer is perhaps ‘never’.

2 comments:

  1. many people avoid this SILENCE ... including me ... i am always partying in my dreams ... may be on purpose , manipulating them to avoid silence :)

    you have found another but similar way , i cant remember when was the last time i talked to someone in a dream. i always seem to forget

    ReplyDelete